Editing

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by EsseXploreR
Editing was created by EsseXploreR
So, I have never really edited anything about my photo's before, but I realized how easy photobucket's editing tools work. What do you guys think?

1. Before

After

2. Before

After

3. Before

After

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by LnZee13
Replied by LnZee13 on topic Editing
I love the first picture, I think i like it even better than the edited version. Your editing is subtle (which is good). Did you play with the highlights and shadows? In some it seems that you have decreased the highlighting, I notice that when I do this to my photos, they appear a little flat. If you try to decrease the exposure rather than the highlights or brightness, you will get the same effect but without losing depth. Nice photos, though, you've got a good perspective.

flickr.com/photos/LDASilvio

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic Editing
Thanks for the compliment :razz:

I actually mostly just resize them, make them a little darker, and bump up the saturation a little bit. I usually wind up not seeing how bight they are on my camera when i'm taking the shot, so i need to work on that a little bit.

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by LnZee13
Replied by LnZee13 on topic Editing
All of your original photos have sort of a bleakness about them which i think is really cool, that's how I like my photos to look. I think decreasing the exposure and even decreasing the saturation slightly would suit your photos well, just a suggestion. I think it would work really well in the first photo, particularly, because it would emphasize the shadows on the left side of the building. I love the third photo, too. Really cool depth.

flickr.com/photos/LDASilvio