Video Montage of Asylum and Jail

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by insanebuslady
This was shot by TheCrowing, who posts on UER, when him and ViceR met up with me in Jersey. Usually I'm not a huge fan of video in abandoned places other than for reference, but I think he did a real bang-up job with this. I asked him if I could post it here because I thought you guys would appreciate it.

All copyrights apply, please ask permission before posting this anywhere else

vimeo.com/11034545

I'll have many many many photos from my many many trips to the asylum up soonish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2 by misterpat
Excellent job! The video camera he used did a great job keeping focus in the low light scenes.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3 by riada
That was sooo beautiful! The photography was glorious, theatrical quality for sure! Awesome use of music too, really gives the viewer a sense of the melancholy and despair those walls contained! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4 by insanebuslady

MisterPat wrote: Excellent job! The video camera he used did a great job keeping focus in the low light scenes.

It's a DSLR believe it or not, Canon T2i. I believe all the focus was done manually. I'm a Nikon man myself but I was really impressed with both the video and the photo on his camera

I'll pass on the compliments, maybe he'll join the forum. I guess he has explored the 2 best sites in the area IMO.