More arrested at the old hospital campus

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by lithiumbaby
On Saturday, October 17th. at 12:53 a.m., police responded to the area of the old Essex County Hospital Center on the west side of Fairview Avenue on a report of trespassers with flashlights on the property. A subsequent investigation resulted in the arrest of two separate groups of individuals found trespassing on the property. The first group of defendants charged with defiant trespassing were identified as Gregory Pla, 19, Crystal W. Cruz, 19, Caroline E. Gangi, 21, and Danielle A. Roberts, 19, all of Bloomfield. The second group of defendants charged were identified as Isaac Altamar-Valencia, 18, Carlos J. Perez-Guzman, 18 both of Union City, Ahmed E. Suliman, 19, and Andres Sierra, 18, both of North Bergen. All defendants were processed at police headquarters and released pending Municipal Court appearances. The property in question is privately owned and prominently posted with No Trespassing signs. Lt. Dale Carriker, Sgt. Edward Conlon, Ptl. Carolyn Zajack and Ptl. Dominick Buscio were the investigating officers.

this was taken from the cedar grove police blotter

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by phase1
Dumb ass's will never learn.....

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by msterscary
And just think, how many people will get arrested after GH does their Halloween show there this year.
[url:3cpzyo31]www.syfy.com/ghlive/index.php[/url]

Help the Ghost Hunters, host Josh Gates and the Ghost Hunters Academy recruits make history at the Essex County Hospital, by contributing your expert analysis during the live event. You can join the hunt from home by visiting Syfy.com to help scan the location through live camera feeds and by using the panic button if you see something suspicious. Connect with Syfy.com for this exclusive, one-night-only event, as the team pillages through 325 acres of terror.

Over 10,000 patients died in Essex County Hospital. Now TAPS is on a mission to see how many souls remain. Log on October 31st at 7pm EST to find out. You'd be insane not to.

My REAL question is why are they using a photo of the jail instead of the hospital?

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #4 by misterpat

msterscary wrote: My REAL question is why are they using a photo of the jail instead of the hospital?

Fuck them... I just emailed them and called them on that. I used my overbrookhospital.net email address to boot. Maybe they will get a rise out of that and respond.

Attachments:

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by lioneltrainguy
oh no...look out world...misterpat is mad...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6 by misterpat
Imagine that! No response....

More
14 years 2 months ago #7 by EsseXploreR
I have so many articles out of the newspaper about dumbasses like that who make alot of noise and break shit. me and my crew goes in during the day with no flashlights, no paint, only cameras and phones

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
14 years 2 months ago #8 by EsseXploreR
I have so many articles out of the newspaper about dumbasses like that who make alot of noise and break shit. me and my crew goes in during the day with no flashlights, no paint, only cameras and phones
File Attachment:

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
14 years 2 months ago #9 by lithiumbaby
Thats how i've always done it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH