Boards...

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by EsseXploreR
Boards... was created by EsseXploreR
For anyone who is interested, This is a video of the hospital a few days ago
File Attachment:

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by hidinginshadows
Replied by hidinginshadows on topic Boards...

abandonednj wrote: For anyone who is interested, This is a video of the hospital a few days ago

nice vid man, when you made the right off fairview, the building you pass is where my mom used to work. I would go and have lunch with her and sit on those steps and eat. (the steps are hidden by overgrown foliage) Thanks for the vid, brought back some good memories.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic Boards...

hidinginshadows wrote: nice vid man, when you made the right off fairview, the building you pass is where my mom used to work. I would go and have lunch with her and sit on those steps and eat. (the steps are hidden by overgrown foliage) Thanks for the vid, brought back some good memories.

Wow thats awesome man, i never knew that

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Boards...

hidinginshadows wrote: nice vid man, when you made the right off fairview, the building you pass is where my mom used to work. I would go and have lunch with her and sit on those steps and eat. (the steps are hidden by overgrown foliage) Thanks for the vid, brought back some good memories.

Never knew that Hiding. Was it called MICA when Your mom worked there? What did she do there?

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by hidinginshadows
Replied by hidinginshadows on topic Boards...
she was some kind of secretary or accounts payable , somthing like that. Her office window was visible in the vid. She's been dead for about 14 years now and I totally forgot our lunches together at Overbrook. Watching this vid was a real blast from the past for me. thanks Abandoned

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Boards...

hidinginshadows wrote: she was some kind of secretary or accounts payable , somthing like that. Her office window was visible in the vid. She's been dead for about 14 years now and I totally forgot our lunches together at Overbrook. Watching this vid was a real blast from the past for me. thanks Abandoned

Hiding, If You can remember what rooms she worked in, we will video/photograph it extensively for You.