UFO, arizona...

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 10 months ago #1 by Anonymous
UFO, arizona... was created by Anonymous
My father's employee went to a NRA show in arizona about a week or so ago. They took pics etc, and in one of them something showed up. Thing is, 1,000 people called in seeing what was in the photo and reported it. I've seen my dad's friend alot we go fishing all the time so really its not fake, I dunno what to make of it. I'm skeptical of ufo's just like my belief in god, so I dunno, you guys tell me what you think:

http://www.gameknightcrew.com/ufo

what do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #2 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic UFO, arizona...
Got a news article on it?

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 10 months ago #3 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic UFO, arizona...
lemme find it, shouldnt be too hard.

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 10 months ago #4 by Anonymous
Hmm harder than I thought to find an article. Will have to get father to ask the employee about the article. Notice I say employee cause i was SPECIFICALLY told by my father not to disclose any info or the company he works for or his name. You of course can see his pic but not many people will see the pictures. I'll find out more info.

The "UFO" looks so much like Boba Fett's Slave I in star wars:

More
14 years 10 months ago #5 by misterpat
I think its a hoax. Thats just my opinion.

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
14 years 10 months ago #6 by Anonymous
cmon the picture is real, believe me. I dunno what kind of hoax your talking about >_<

More
14 years 10 months ago #7 by misterpat

raxor wrote: cmon the picture is real, believe me. I dunno what kind of hoax your talking about >_<

You asked for an opinion, You got one. :wave:

More
14 years 10 months ago #8 by almostgone
Replied by almostgone on topic UFO, arizona...
Zoom the picture its a bird

More
14 years 10 months ago #9 by demonicdreamz
Replied by demonicdreamz on topic UFO, arizona...
could be a test jet also

More
14 years 10 months ago #10 by kd_
Replied by kd_ on topic UFO, arizona...

raxor wrote: I've seen my dad's friend alot we go fishing all the time so really its not fake, I dunno what to make of it.

So.... because you've seen your dad's friend a lot and go fishing all the time it makes the photo not a fake?? Hmmmm. That's one strange reason to base something on.

I also found this article from about the same time as you claim the ufo was seen....
www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/05/19/ ... 242770040/

PALESTINE, Texas, May 19 (UPI) -- Experts said a UFO spotted over Arizona was a research balloon launched by the U.S. space agency to measure gamma ray emissions.

Bill Stepp of the Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility in Palestine, Texas, said the UFO reported Monday was a 4,000-pound balloon sent to measure the gamma ray emissions at high altitudes by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, The Arizona Republic reported Tuesday.

Stepp said the balloon was sent out at about 7:30 a.m. Sunday from Fort Sumter in New Mexico and drifted over parts of Arizona Monday before landing at 9 p.m. near Kingman, Ariz.

He said the balloon can be seen from a distance of about 170 miles on a clear day due to its usual altitude of 130,000 feet, causing reports of UFOs Monday from Albuquerque to Phoenix.

"It's something unusual," Stepp said. "People just don't know what it is."

More
14 years 10 months ago #11 by misterpat

Kd_ wrote:
So.... because you've seen your dad's friend a lot and go fishing all the time it makes the photo not a fake?? Hmmmm. That's one strange reason to base something on.

I also found this article from about the same time as you claim the ufo was seen....

Your hot when you flex your internet muscles. :D