The drive was more interesting then the location!

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by 8redrum
It was 7:00am on a cold and snowing Sunday morning and I was still hungover from the night before. Everyone in the house was still sleeping and I was getting ready to explore this Hotel. At 7:30am my Brother in-law picks me up and off we go.
If anyone knows this location, then you know it's a 5+ mile drive up a winding mountain road that's only 1 lane in each direction and in two sections of the road going up the mountain there is a passing section.
We stopped at the gas station right before the mountain to grab a drink and something to eat. Then we hit the mountain road. Now my brother in-law drives this road twice a day to and from his store on the mountain and needless to say he is a nut. It was like a Watkins Glen Nascar race! He used both lanes to navigate the sharp turns, yes both including the oncoming traffic lanes(Remember I'm Hungover). I told him he was crazy and he say "I do it all the time".. Needless to say I almost threw up all over his car...

Now onto the boring part!

You can see more here - www.flickr.com/photos/walkerphotography/sets/72157625828205895/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by misterpat
Great set! #3, gotta love the hallway shots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.