Four Word Story

More
13 years 6 months ago #41 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic Four Word Story
Today at Overbrook, I took a shit on a kid with spray paint. Its about time we keelhauled those little suckers and beat them mercilessly. Nothing piss's me off more than stupid teens with ideas of vandalism. Confiscate their paint then destroy there sharpies and emo hair cuts. They cried like little bitches and ran away screaming, "I will cut Myself!"

So after that we had a good laugh and kept on exploring. We went to building three and masturbated on some old dentist chairs, to mark our territory. We then met VacantNj in the tunnels by the firehouse. He said lets crash building 30 even though its empty. When we arrived, we did some blow, and ran in circles singing motley crue and wasp, until Justin Bieber walked in and we beat him with a dildo. Surprisingly he liked it. He just kept screaming, "I need some Quaaludes!", But all he got was 8 inches up in a bad place.

After this, we headed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #42 by EsseXploreR
Replied by EsseXploreR on topic Four Word Story
Today at Overbrook, I took a shit on a kid with spray paint. Its about time we keelhauled those little suckers and beat them mercilessly. Nothing piss's me off more than stupid teens with ideas of vandalism. Confiscate their paint then destroy there sharpies and emo hair cuts. They cried like little bitches and ran away screaming, "I will cut Myself!"

So after that we had a good laugh and kept on exploring. We went to building three and masturbated on some old dentist chairs, to mark our territory. We then met VacantNj in the tunnels by the firehouse. He said lets crash building 30 even though its empty. When we arrived, we did some blow, and ran in circles singing motley crue and wasp, until Justin Bieber walked in and we beat him with a dildo. Surprisingly he liked it. He just kept screaming, "I need some Quaaludes!", But all he got was 8 inches up in a bad place.

After this, we headed to rockland for some

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

More
13 years 6 months ago #43 by misterpat

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving

More
13 years 6 months ago #44 by riada
Replied by riada on topic Four Word Story

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil

Nor but in sleep findeth a cure for care.
Incertainty that once gave scope to dream
Of laughing enterprise and glory untold,
Is now a blackness that no stars redeem.

More
13 years 6 months ago #45 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking

More
13 years 6 months ago #46 by misterpat

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then

More
13 years 6 months ago #47 by Vacant NJ
Replied by Vacant NJ on topic Four Word Story

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium

More
13 years 6 months ago #48 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and

More
13 years 6 months ago #49 by misterpat

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide

More
13 years 6 months ago #50 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2

More
13 years 6 months ago #51 by 8redrum
Replied by 8redrum on topic Four Word Story

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients

More
13 years 6 months ago #52 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat

More
13 years 6 months ago #53 by misterpat

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights!

More
13 years 6 months ago #54 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left

More
13 years 6 months ago #55 by misterpat

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights

More
13 years 6 months ago #56 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and salamihead started screaming,"

More
13 years 6 months ago #57 by misterpat

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and Salamihead started screaming, "Someone is following us!"

More
13 years 6 months ago #58 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and Salamihead started screaming, "Someone is following us!" So we all got

More
13 years 6 months ago #59 by 8redrum
Replied by 8redrum on topic Four Word Story

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and Salamihead started screaming, "Someone is following us!" So we all got the fuck out of

More
13 years 6 months ago #60 by EsseXploreR

After this, we headed to rockland for some more exploring. Once arriving, saw evidence of devil worshipers circlejerking and fucking being ridiculous. We then headed to the auditorium for some pictures and a game of hide and seek. Then, 2 of the psych patients starting attacking me and pat with our own flashlights! Once the patients left, Ashley25 gathered our flashlights, and Salamihead started screaming, "Someone is following us!" So we all got the fuck out of there and went to