Every Building Hit in 1 day

More
14 years 1 month ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by EsseXploreR

Today i went up there with "thekid" and my the other member of our crew, LJP. After taking the tunnels as we always do, we got into the wardens house, the locked up medical building in the center of the campus, the powerhouse, and the main building. We ran into some people in there, and we told them how to get onto the roof. They said they were going to check it out, so we left. We didn't want to get screwed for some other people doing stupid shit.

"It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do"

abandonednjurbex.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 13 years 5 months ago #2 by misterpat
HEHE...

Nice!

Never made it to here yet!

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by Vacant NJ
Nice, the jail has become quite the playground lately, past few times I've been there I've met a number of other explorers.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by insanebuslady

Vacant_NJ wrote: Nice, the jail has become quite the playground lately, past few times I've been there I've met a number of other explorers.

Ya and that makes me nervous. I think things are going to change soon, my next trip is going to be my last I think. Same w/ Overbrook. I predict they're both coming down this summer in their entirety. Anyhow one more thorough, all day, top to bottom for each and that's it, anyone who wants to join me let me know

The jail being knocked down is truly a crime, I don't know how NJ Historic Trust hasn't gotten into helping save this building from fucking 1862. It's really a sin, I'm sure it's because it's a jail and not some courthouse.