New Jail Pics

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by insanebuslady
New Jail Pics was created by insanebuslady
Ok so it's taken me long enough to process these, seeing as they were taken in late May, but thats what I get for being an overly OCD bastard with my photos. Worst part is, this isn't even all of them.. So I'm not going to make an album on this site until I have them all done, but I did just upload about 55 to my Flickr. There are only like 12 or so more to go, so I'll let you know when they're all done and create an album. I was experimenting with some new photo techniques, so let me know what you think.

Oh ya, they've begun knocking down one of the out buildings(this was about 2 weeks ago), the one right across from the garage (which I can't get into :evil: ). They had fresh tracks all over the place, so I won't be surprised if it's all gone in a few months. As far as I know there are no efforts being made to preserve any of the buildings. Evil fucking pricks.

Oh also I'll have a whole mess of ECHC photos up sometime soonish, I'll let you know when those go up.

Here ya go:
www.flickr.com/photos/33940411@N ... 816135157/

Copyrights apply

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by 8redrum
Replied by 8redrum on topic New Jail Pics
I check out your flickr. I like your pictures. One thing that I dislike is the real name use for locations. You should always use fake names, even if the place is well known. It makes it harder for dumb ass kids looking for ghosts or vandals to find and destroy the place and get arrested. Cause then it screws everything up for the real UE people.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by misterpat
Replied by misterpat on topic New Jail Pics

insanebuslady wrote: Ok so it's taken me long enough to process these, seeing as they were taken in late May, but thats what I get for being an overly OCD bastard with my photos. Worst part is, this isn't even all of them.. So I'm not going to make an album on this site until I have them all done, but I did just upload about 55 to my Flickr. There are only like 12 or so more to go, so I'll let you know when they're all done and create an album. I was experimenting with some new photo techniques, so let me know what you think.

Oh ya, they've begun knocking down one of the out buildings(this was about 2 weeks ago), the one right across from the garage (which I can't get into :evil: ). They had fresh tracks all over the place, so I won't be surprised if it's all gone in a few months. As far as I know there are no efforts being made to preserve any of the buildings. Evil fucking pricks.

Oh also I'll have a whole mess of ECHC photos up sometime soonish, I'll let you know when those go up.

Here ya go:
www.flickr.com/photos/33940411@N ... 816135157/

Copyrights apply

Excellent pics!

Take Your time with the pics. I appreciate that You take the time to upload them. :clap:

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by insanebuslady
Replied by insanebuslady on topic New Jail Pics

8ReDRuM wrote: I check out your flickr. I like your pictures. One thing that I dislike is the real name use for locations. You should always use fake names, even if the place is well known. It makes it harder for dumb ass kids looking for ghosts or vandals to find and destroy the place and get arrested. Cause then it screws everything up for the real UE people.

This site uses real names for all these places.. Also I offer no clues to its actual location. If there's anything I'm getting wrong here please let me know.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by misterpat
I'm open for discussion on this.

I don't mind using real names for the places. But I watch which pics I upload. Any pics that show ways in are not uploaded. Anyone that comes on here asking for ways in is ridiculed till they don't come around.

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by 8redrum
Replied by 8redrum on topic New Jail Pics
Ok, here we go.LOL. My main reason I dont like using real names is that any Kid or Vandal can use the real name on the internet and find out where it is. If they are not given the correct name it will take longer to find it and most of the time they will give up. Here is a place in NY that I went to www.abandonedny.com/camp_unknown.html Try to find it and PM me the real name of the place if you do. Do not post it here. I have had a fellow explorer try to find it and he did after 2 and 1/2 hour of searching. Do you think a vandal or kid looking for ghost are going to spend that much time looking. I think not. They look for the easy place that you hand them the names to. They dont need to know how to get in, cause the will break a window or a door to gain entry. One of my friends That i yell at all the time posted this on the internet www.readjunk.com/articles/my-top ... ed-places/ - #2 and #1 are my 2 local exploring places. #1 I was in all last summer and #2 I go to once amonth. Well in april, 20 dumb ass high school kids got busted at #2 and got the place lockdown for awhile(i still know how to get in) and #1 a bunch of kids got arrested at in June. The stuff she posted did not include how to get in or any pictures, just a name and that is how the kids found the location and got arrested for being there. That is why I am Against posting real names on Forums, Flickr or my website www.AbandonedNY.com . Sorry if my spelling is bad I am at work and had to type this fast.

More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by insanebuslady

8ReDRuM wrote: Ok, here we go.LOL. My main reason I dont like using real names is that any Kid or Vandal can use the real name on the internet and find out where it is. If they are not given the correct name it will take longer to find it and most of the time they will give up. Here is a place in NY that I went to www.abandonedny.com/camp_unknown.html Try to find it and PM me the real name of the place if you do. Do not post it here. I have had a fellow explorer try to find it and he did after 2 and 1/2 hour of searching. Do you think a vandal or kid looking for ghost are going to spend that much time looking. I think not. They look for the easy place that you hand them the names to. They dont need to know how to get in, cause the will break a window or a door to gain entry. One of my friends That i yell at all the time posted this on the internet www.readjunk.com/articles/my-top ... ed-places/ - #2 and #1 are my 2 local exploring places. #1 I was in all last summer and #2 I go to once amonth. Well in april, 20 dumb ass high school kids got busted at #2 and got the place lockdown for awhile(i still know how to get in) and #1 a bunch of kids got arrested at in June. The stuff she posted did not include how to get in or any pictures, just a name and that is how the kids found the location and got arrested for being there. That is why I am Against posting real names on Forums, Flickr or my website www.AbandonedNY.com . Sorry if my spelling is bad I am at work and had to type this fast.

Ok thats cool, but I'm still posting on a website that provides the names already. It's a public site and anyone can see it, inside or outside the forum. That's ok if you don't personally post names or include any on your website, but where it's appropriate, I will.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8 by insanebuslady
Got my pictures uploaded into an album here FINALLY! I'll forgo the writeup since I'm sure almost everyone is familiar with this place. Anyway here's the link to the album on this site

overbrookhospital.net/modules.ph ... emId=36591

More
14 years 6 months ago #9 by misterpat

insanebuslady wrote: Got my pictures uploaded into an album here FINALLY! I'll forgo the writeup since I'm sure almost everyone is familiar with this place. Anyway here's the link to the album on this site

overbrookhospital.net/modules.ph ... emId=36591

Awesome!

Thanks for uploading. Let me update the home page with a link to Your pics.

Edit: Jail page updated.

More
14 years 6 months ago #10 by phase1
Replied by phase1 on topic New Jail Pics
Excellent pictures as always.