For fucks sake (it's a rant)

More
15 years 4 days ago #1 by lithiumbaby
Why do friends become douche bags?

I swear all my friends have become douche bags.

For one my one of my friends got back together with his gf and wont talk to us because his GF hates us. He wont answer the phone when we call him and he blocked us from aim. He did call us apologizing how he doesn't answer because he got back with his fucking cunt of a girlfriend.

Second about a year and a half ago i bailed a friend outta jail for 1000$. I was under the assumption this kid was going to go to court and my bail money would be returned, instead no, I get a letter in the mail telling this SOB didn't show up to court and my bail money was forfeited.

I warned him of the actions i was going to take and actually took him to small claims court. The jerk off didn't even have the balls to show up to that. Well after many attempts to collect my money I finally got most of it back but all in small sums of 25-50$. How the fuck am i gonna pay bills with that?

Well I was done being a push over and went to his work today to collect the remainder of my money and ended up yelling at him in front of his customers how if it wasn't for me his ass would have been sitting in jail for god knows how long. Now I know this kid still has a warrant out for his arrest and I am sick of being pushed around by him. So I took things a step further and called Wayne and Little Falls police telling them about the warrant and where he lives and works hoping he would be arrested.

Keep in mind this kid is a huge coke head and I guess it was my mistake in the first place to bail him out of jail.

I have no problems with what I did. I know being a "rat" is a shitty thing to do but this kid had it coming. I hope they got him and he is sitting in a cell right now. Maybe they even found drugs on him. :lol:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #2 by msterscary
1) Drugs fuck people up. THAT was the first mistake- not you trying to be a good friend.

2) Guys just act stupid for women way too often.

More
15 years 4 days ago #3 by lioneltrainguy

msterscary wrote:

Guys just act stupid for women way too often.

pussy power activate!!!